GENX RESEARCH & ACADEMIA
As GENX we believe in the collaborative effort between the academia and the industry. We seek to establish the imperatives for academia industry.
Digital Twin, Lean Construction, Building Information Modelling, Modular Construction, Robotics in Construction, Future of High-rise Building, Computational Design Tools will have massive, long-term influences on the construction industry.
The technology adaptation approach stresses that flow. As clients and their supply chain expand globally, there will be a demand for better project design and management.
ON GOING RESEARCH TOPICS
- Robotics in Construction – CTBUH
- Future of Highrise Building , 2030 Challenge
- Conceptual Design Process , Participation of more than 10 architectural firms
- Future Of Design Tools; Generative Design and AI integration
- Embodied Carbon Analysis for High-rise Buildings - Foster+Partners, TT
- Lean Construction - Dr Mehmet Sakin
- BIM for Full Life Cycle of Built Environments
- Modular Construction - NBBJ Architects
- Digital Twin - Dr Mehmet Sakin